Wednesday, June 21, 2006

More Than My Diet

More Than My Diet
VH Melville
I talk about calories, exercise, WW and points quite a bit.
There is more to me. I am an art collector. I like art friends and family have done the best because threes a personal connection. I buy some pieces as well.
I write children’s books and go to yard sales and have made homemade yogurt. I blow bubbles. I am a loving wife.
I am devoted mother. I am creative. I am a fly baby. I am a Christian. Though some confused people don’t realize mine is a Christian religion. I once died my hair pink.
I want you to write down who you are besides your diet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amazon Alanna said...

I am a teacher. I am a quilter, a triathlete, a wife, a friend, a daughter. I am the alpha dog in my home pack. I am patience, I am level-headed. I am unflappable. I am a leader.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Losing Weight: said...

I am a teacher, a traveler, a mom, a friend, a lover, and lots and lots of other things. I love to explore...my kids call me "adventure mom"! I love trying new things...this is probably why I love to travel so much. I like to walk for exercise and I am writing a book. That's me in a nutshell!
Candee

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.