Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thankful

While I am eating healthier again I just find there's so much to talk about besides weight loss.
The only reason I started eating less again was to have more energy. I know I will sometimes slip up and that's okay. If I could be over wait and have boundless energy I'd say pass the homemade frosting. Life is for living. I love veggies again. MMM wonder how they taste dipped in my homemade frosting.
I've been wanting to buy every educational tool and toy on the market. I did buy some good ones but I also made some. I made them because they weren't items I was willing to wait for shipping on.

Thankful
Husband and the little ones
Naps
Hugs
Beans
Oatmeal
Books at the library
Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.