Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Teach, Eat, thanks

Teach
I been buying and making educational material. I have to decide if the products worth it? Can I make it? Do I need it? Will it ship on time? I am thinking of getting teaching supplies to make games.

Eat
I been so busy. I am a little bit sick today with wee bit of a sore throat. It rained. While I love the rain that and my little illness kept me home bound. I was planning to go out but could not.
It was still a fun day. I made lentils with a tangy sauce and they were quite good. I made them instead of the weekly bean soup. We needed a change.


Thanks
I am thankful for family 'Husband and little ones"
love
Sleep
Lentils
Days without sore throats
When I can teach through games
music
Amazon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.