Sunday, January 13, 2008

Healthy Fat

I am still overeating but I bought a new food journal and a bag of candy kisses. Oh well small steps.
I am thinking of expanding this blog to other topics? What do you think?

Low Fat
I gained some of the weight I lost with WW. I've done best with combing whole foods with ww. There is not fat in a row of no fat fig cookies right? A whole angel food is low fat? Two cups of jelly Bellies are low fat?
I gained weight doing purely low fat after switching from deal a meal when I was 18 after I hit maintanance. Sometimes I feel like smacking myself. Deal a meal is fairly low carb but not to low carb.
I don't think Susan Powter s a fraud at all but her diet is a lot of exercise and a lot of whole food.
Susan's diet is low fat and whole food it would be no sour cream. Even low fat. She also advocates a lot of exercise. Some people can lose eating lots of carbs and some people can't. I tend to gain more when I cut oatmeal and apples out of my diet most likely because after a while I head to bad carbs. When I am eating pure I eat potatoes but not a tone of them. I weigh it cut it up and bake it like fries.
Some fat even body fat is good for you.


Thankful
For my husband and little ones

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

We are all so unique, we are lucky when we find develop a program which works for us. I think partly that is why there are so many weight loss tools available.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

I agree with Chris. And this is your blog, so feel free to talk about whatever you want. :)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Jake Silver said...

did i freak u out with my crazy comments? sorry. i am having oatmeal 4 breakfast and apple at lunch.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Thanks, a lot less people have been responding posts and I wonder if it has to do with my blog getting boring or if I am not promoting like I used to.


Didn't creep me but I've been burned by male friends who don't know verbal boundaries

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.