Sunday, June 22, 2008

calories

I have been only counting calories instead of weight watchers because they have no meetings where I live. I love weight watchers but don't have time to figure out my points since my calculator died and the fact I am just busy with family.



I have been thinking of getting rid of the blog though.
Eating healthy is just a lifestyle with me and not a calling. Sometimes I gain sometimes I lose.
I am not feeling bad or quality about spending money when it's needed to spend. I am frugal in some ways but spendy in others.
No one responds anymore.
I have been thinking more of just a blog on gratitude and abundance.
I don't have as many blogline subscribers as I used and I lost my domain name.

Craving
I bought the peanut butter and raisons.


Remember you can give Charity
for free Ways you can give
All you do is have to click on a link to help others
Give away free books to children in need
http://www.theliteracysite.com
Donate a free mammogram
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
Feed People
http://www.thehungersite.com

8 Comments:

Blogger Spider63 said...

You won't get many comments or subscribers unless you visit the blogs of the people that visit you, and leave them comments too.

That seems to be how it works. Blogging has helped me to stay focused, but I can understand those who give up on the process.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous marc said...

keep the blog, link me up, and we'll motivate each other in our weight-loss goals! :)

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to make an offer to purchase and take over your blog. Please contact me at

terry feb @ g mail . com

(Delete all spaces.)

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Christy Lee said...

nice blog!!!
Hello my name is Christy Lee. I am seeking out possible link partners that our visitors would be interested in visiting. I've found your website to be a very good fit for our visitors. I have already gone ahead and added your link to our website at: http://weightlosspictures.blogspot.com/
I am contacting you to see if it is ok to have done so. Also, I would like to ask if you mind linking back to us? If so, please use the linking details below and send me the location of our link on your website.
Here is our linking details:

Title: Weight Loss Management
URL: http://weightlosspictures.blogspot.com/

I hope this can be a way for us to benefit our visitors with excellent content.
You can email me at:
wheepin_guitar@yahoo.com when you have added our link on your page.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Christy Lee
http://weightlosspictures.blogspot.com/

8:46 AM  
Blogger harry said...

There are various online sources to provide you informative details on FDA approved weight loss pills as well as information on pills and tablets available in the pharmaceutical market that are capable of successfully relieving you from the grip of erectile dysfunction and depression. But the online pill destination http://www.pill-care.com is somewhat unique as it makes a whole array of information available to you, including details on the highly popular pills and tablets, testimonials as well as news on the latest tidbits of the pharmaceutical market. Log in to the website and get hold of relevant pill-care details.

2:03 AM  
Anonymous eco said...

I read very interestingly. It is written well.

4:12 AM  
Blogger vanweerd said...

Hi,

I just launched http://innerplate.com 2 hours ago. Main innovations are long term plans broken in segments, a radically reinvented calorie input tool, and strong focus on creating a feedback loop from goals through input and result tracking. I'm interested in getting some bloggers to review. If interested, you can get a free trial account.

Cheers,
Nick

11:55 PM  
Blogger Lucaz Brewz said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.
Blogger how when you visit my site,my Site created for men's health,
Here the best method for you and get the best Penis Enlargement Pills today.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.