Sunday, June 22, 2008

calories

I have been only counting calories instead of weight watchers because they have no meetings where I live. I love weight watchers but don't have time to figure out my points since my calculator died and the fact I am just busy with family.



I have been thinking of getting rid of the blog though.
Eating healthy is just a lifestyle with me and not a calling. Sometimes I gain sometimes I lose.
I am not feeling bad or quality about spending money when it's needed to spend. I am frugal in some ways but spendy in others.
No one responds anymore.
I have been thinking more of just a blog on gratitude and abundance.
I don't have as many blogline subscribers as I used and I lost my domain name.

Craving
I bought the peanut butter and raisons.


Remember you can give Charity
for free Ways you can give
All you do is have to click on a link to help others
Give away free books to children in need
http://www.theliteracysite.com
Donate a free mammogram
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
Feed People
http://www.thehungersite.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Moby Dick said...

You won't get many comments or subscribers unless you visit the blogs of the people that visit you, and leave them comments too.

That seems to be how it works. Blogging has helped me to stay focused, but I can understand those who give up on the process.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep the blog, link me up, and we'll motivate each other in our weight-loss goals! :)

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to make an offer to purchase and take over your blog. Please contact me at

terry feb @ g mail . com

(Delete all spaces.)

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read very interestingly. It is written well.

4:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

I just launched http://innerplate.com 2 hours ago. Main innovations are long term plans broken in segments, a radically reinvented calorie input tool, and strong focus on creating a feedback loop from goals through input and result tracking. I'm interested in getting some bloggers to review. If interested, you can get a free trial account.

Cheers,
Nick

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.