Friday, July 13, 2007

Working From Home

Party Sales: Working from Home:
Have you ever been to a party that sells a product? The products could make up, baskets or books.The median income of people who do direct sales is 2,500 a year. You are most likely not going to become rich by having in home parties.
I personally would buy maybe Avon perfume once in a while but I don't like to feel pressured to spend money at a party. There is one item of party light alike but it's really impractical and expensive with someone with a wee little one.
I only go to these things rarely. Most of these party items I just find overpriced.


Thankful List
Cute husband and little one
Sleep
friends
joy
stories

8 Comments:

Blogger Laura Moncur said...

You are SO right! These sorts of parties happen ALL the time in Utah. The worst is when they don't tell me in advance that it's a "Please buy crap from me" party.

I just want to take my potluck and go home.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Having them not tell you beforehand is just dishonest.

7:35 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

yeah i hate it when they dont tell me ahead of time that its a selling party, probably cuz no one will go if people knew.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I don't know anyone well enough where I live now...so I don't get invited to any...Yea!!!

2:44 PM  
Blogger SavingDiva said...

I get invited to a few of those things a year. I have to admit that I don't really mind the PartyLite ones (the candles) because I usually get a few things for my grandmothers.

I really do feel pressure to buy something. Therefore, I won't go if I don't feel like spending the money. Luckily, none of my friends have ever not told me that it was a, as Laura put so well, 'Please buy crap from me" party. I've also never had to bring a food item. The food has always been provided by the hostess.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

Ya I don't really like those. I hate feeling like I have to spend money on stuff I dont want, and if I don't buy something I look bad.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

PS How are you?

1:26 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

SavingDiva
I went to a couple party light ones. My mom sometimes buys the candles.

Living to feel good.
If you don't want to spend the money don't spend it. If I don't want to buy something it doesn't make me or bad.

PS
I am tired but okay. :-)

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.