Saturday, July 07, 2007

Loans for weddings

Loans for weddings?
I heard about loans for weddings I think it was the debt in Chicago blog. I think this is very bad idea because do you really want to paying for 4 or five years for something that lasts three hours?
Do you really want a 25,000 to 40,000 dollar wedding that looks like every other wedding out there?
Now if you have millions go for a pricey wedding but you can have a wedding for under $5,000. I know of people who had great weddings for under $2,000. You can even get married for less than $300.
Do you want to pay 40,000 dollars to bore your friends and family and be worrying about bills?
Most high price wedding items look like junk. No one takes the favors home. Give them bubbles and candy.
I am glad my wedding wasn't so high price. I even had a midlist designer dress.




Thankful List
My lower back is hurting today but there are still things to be thankful for . I am thankful for my little family and for my husband. What are you thankful for?

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I agree with you in regards to the pricey weddings. Finances can put such a burden on a relationship. It's sad to think a wedding debt could lead a couple to divorce.

As far as being thankful, I've typed a dozen things and then erased them. I guess an answer for me would be, my family and all it encompasses.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

My husband kept it all under budget and it was still a fun wedding.
I am thankful for my family.

12:23 AM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

I am thankful for my family and friends, and my fiance as well.

Yeah, if you have to take out a loan for your wedding, that means you can't afford it. Opt for a budget one instead or better yet, go to Vegas.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm thankful for the health of me and my family. I'm thankful that my parents are still alive. I'm thankful for a free contry.

1:40 PM  
Blogger SavingDiva said...

This is truly mean, but I wonder how many people that take out the loans for their weddings have them paid off by the time they're divorced...?

Have you ever tried Biofreeze for your lower back pain? I love it! I prefer the spray (you don't get it on your hands and it penetrates pretty well).

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.