Saturday, June 23, 2007

Birthday Gift

My body feels like it is going to fall apart but I did get some fitness in via cleaning but not as much as last week.

My huby wants to treat me for my birthday.
I am thinking of doing a small splurge for my birthday which is coming up in a few months.
I would like something small, something fun and if it keeps me moving or makes me feel cool.
I love technology and bath products.
It must not be real jewelry: I prefer costume jewelry. The whole diamond and women thing is just pure advertisement. I find cubic and even just as pretty.

Find Joy: What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for
Husband
Little one
Rest
Joy

2 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

i love bath products too!!! especially ones from bath and body works or victoria's secret.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I haven't been to bath and body works for a long time. The stores smell so nice.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.