Friday, June 22, 2007

A lovely and Lazy Day

My back is aching but that should be relived shortly. I had a lazy day today. I felt like doing nothing.
It was raining real hard and it cooled down the apartment. I did get my cleaning and writing in. I made my cosmetic section more compact and easy to find. I tossed our comforter two weeks ago and used an older one I had folded away. The older one actually looked crisper and newer.
I think I love my new peaceful look to the apartment. Everything crisper and nicer.
I plan to try to put my art collection back in the walls in the next few weeks

Shopping
Things I am thinking of buying to enhance my apartment's new look
New sheets
Coobook "Ebooks"

Thankful List
Husband and little one
The rain
Back rubs from huby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.