Monday, June 18, 2007

Closet Clean Out

I was so exhausted this morning but I got some sleep in. It's sometimes hard for me to sleep at night.
Today I cleaned out the linen closet which I had converted the lower half to a clothes closet for my little one. I did this because clothes would be all over the house if I didn't J I threw some outfits away but most I just re-organized.
I am thinking of buying more ebooks. I love books in all form but I like to have space too and some books like cookbooks work better

Thankful List
My family Husband, Little one, Mom aka Mother in Law
A tidy linen closet

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I own one ebook...one my son wrote and sent me about a year ago. It's been profitable for him and has great reviews, but I still haven't read it all. A guess I'm old fashioned and prefer a book I can curl up on the couch with.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Cuerpo Aztlan said...

Keeping life organized is a great thing. It seems to make everything else go well.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Chris I've had some ebooks published as well. I like both ebooks and print but I've been leaning toward ebooks at this moment due to my wanting to de-clutter and ebooks take up a lot less space.
Cuerpo Aztlan
Yes good point

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.