Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Workouts you like

What workouts Do you Like or Don't
I like a lot of different kinds of workouts but I realize everyone has workouts that are not for them.
I know yoga is great and all but I haven’t found a yoga workout I liked. Your Fitness was a little better but I find most yoga workouts just boring and stressful on my body. I prefer Pilates because it builds the core and helped me with flexibility. It does stretch the body and teaches breathing but I like that it helps make the body leaner.
I like weights, walking and bad dancing.
Do not do workouts you hate.


Thankful list
Husband Little one
A de-cluttered home
Apples
Ice cream

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i like pilates but have been too busy training for the 5K... i also enjoy spin class and will be taking more of those in the future, when i have more free time... and walking - that's always something i enjoy... :o)

11:35 AM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

i went to step class once with my co worker at our gym. i didn't like it so much. i find that i am better off in the gym by doing my own thing instead of doing the classes. i do love my group skating class though but i guess i'd rather get on a treadmill than be ini a room with other girls doing aerobics and stuff

10:53 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I think I need something new.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.