Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dream Home Gym

I am majorly de-cluttering today so I guess that’s my workout.

Dream Home Gym
VH Melville

What would you add to your home gym if recourses and space were limitless?
I guess I could get all these items if I really wanted but I fear boredom if I got the all at once.
I would get a rebounder or mini tramp. “Not sure I will get this right now. I have the recourses but I am majorly de-cluttering now and might wait a while for this.”
Small petal cycle. Smaller and cheaper than a stationary bike.
Ten pound weights
I’d get the next version of Yourself Fitness
I think I’d get a new screen for my old playstation to or a capture card so I could play it on my comp screen. I think Wii is creaming playstation 3 and the fact more people even want playstaion 2 over play station 3.


Thankful
My family
Sugar free gum




Be a Lunch Hero
"Bet you could use veggie dogs"
http://www.instructables.com/id/E8Q3H93F18DW8SK/

3 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

i would love my own dance studio with yoga or pilates mats, an elliptical, some weight machines too. and if i was rich enough...my own ice rink!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i would get:

(1) treadmill and eliptical machine with a built-in tv screen that's cable ready

(2) pilates machine and personal trainer to learn how to use it

(3) set of free weights

(4) weight bench

(5) barbell to use for curls, squats, chest press, etc.

(6) tv with dvd player so i can do workout tapes

(7) stepper with 6 risers

4:24 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

NIUiceprincess and Jodi
You have both some fab ideas I love the idea of a studio and a trainer :-)

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.