Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Baby Step, News: Police Raid 'Candy' Factory, thanks

Baby Steps

If you feel hopeless right now. You might feel you eat too much or too little. You might feel healthy eating is beyond your grasp. I am telling you that it is not hopeless.
Get a pen a paper and write down what you can do in little ways to change your situation.Can you eat a bigger breakfast? Can you walk during your lunch break? It’s not what you can’t do but what you can.
My starting over. I am trying to be healthy and control binges right now. I am at a weight that is healthy but I started binging on things other than carrots and diet free soda.I am doing healthy baby steps. I decided to start over. I will only journal my food no counting points right now. I do think WW is a great program. I am still using many parts I learned from it and I plan to go back to it as well as join calorie king. I miss my WW meetings and it would be so cool if someone started them.
Baby step part two I dusted off my exercise reward calendar. I am recording exercise for prizes. Prizes make exercise fun.If I do 30 workouts by august I get a small prize like a book or hand cream if I do 60 workouts by august I get a beiger prize if I do 100 I get both prizes. A weight workout because it is short 7 of them make one full workout. But you might but your own value on workouts.
Baby Step three Next I am working on drinking more water and naps. I binge more when I am exhausted.
Baby step Four Anyone with their own baby step that they can share? I feel I am missing a step here.

Candy that will cause big gains:
Police Raid 'Marijuana Candy' Factory in California
Pot-Laced Candy and Soda Packaged to Look Like Popular Brands which could be tempting to small children.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=1738612

Husband and little one
Friends
hugs
Apples
naps
back rubbs
book
Exercise

4 Comments:

Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

The only thing I miss about WW is the meetings. It was fun to chat with others about food, but eh I can do that here too.

Baby steps indeed.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Before I retired, I always used a daily planner and would write out for an entire week, tasks I needed to do each day and would line them out as I completed them. I used this method on my weight loss journey. It really helped. I always pushed myself when I worked and felt such a sense of accomplishment as I completed the tasks. Felt the same way as I checked my tasks off my weight loss planner. (I've got to start it back up again.)

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Iportion, As usual, I appreciate your advice. I love pastas, but because of that, I feel the need to overindulge and I find it best to stay away until I have the control I need. You have such an interesting site that never disappoints me. God Bless you and your family.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Living to feel Good
I like the support and friends I’ve found through blogs. I liked my WW meetings and would want to attend them again even though I am now following another plan. I am intrigued by tops though and wouldn’t mind trying those out.

Chris: I always do best when I journal in some way. The first program that worked for me was deal a meal the shifting of the cards

thinkoffthefat You are so sweet. I’ve been eating ramen lately it’s like 380 calories per package. I wish the tofu pasta was available around here.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.