Monday, May 14, 2007

Any ideas?

There were also some great parties with wonderful food last week.
I also had a huge trouble binging and snacking last week. There were days I overate and didn’t count but not binges. I binged on frosting yesterday but unlike past bingies it was only two to three servings that’s because only four servings were left. Anyone have any ideas about motivating myself to journal
and exercise? Usually I am the motivator but I do know everyone makes mistakes.
Tell me how you get OP on program again after making mistakes.

Food
I was under budget this week on groceries. I didn’t get apples though so I might have to go back to the store. I thought going over budget. I had to buy yeast which is a pretty penny.
It's cheaper to buy bread which I do but I love good bread. Yeast is cheaper when making my own pizzas and breadsticks.

Thankful
Husband and little one


Exercise:
Walking to the grocery store.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i used to put off getting back OP but now i start fresh the very next day... sometimes i dread it and sometimes, it feels really great to keep track again.. :o)

7:39 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Your right
I used to jump right back and now it seems harder for a lot of diff reasons. I think if I could exercise more I would do better.

8:21 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

keep snacking a bit throughout the day, but keep it healthy like nuts, fruit and yogurt. that way you won't binge come dinner time and the food you put in your body was healthy anyway. i find that if i don't see anything, i don't want it...we hardly keep candy or chips in the house and i'm fine.

10:00 PM  
Blogger PearShapedGirl said...

Maybe come up with some type of cheap, non-food rewards for exercising or journalling. Like new nail polish, a refillable water bottle, download new songs for your iPOD, etc. I know I'm not the best one to give advice, ;). I'm sure you'll get back on track, hang in there!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Thank you all.

NIUiceprincess I love mini snacks like veggies and I seem to get in trouble when I run out of fruit and yogurt.

PearShapedGirl usually I do great with non food rewards but I stopped doing it. I think maybe my non food reward should be a rebounder for a big reward like at the end of the year and a smaller reward like lipstick or bubble bath if get past the month.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.