Monday, May 07, 2007

Girl

Girl
I am girlie enough: When I was a pre-teen through my early 20’s I was accused of not being girlie enough. Mostly this was because I was overweight, had ADHD and had bad hairdo my mom forced me to wear. I do have really cool hair but it took a long time to grow out. When I was 7 through 12 I discovered that I was attracted to qeek and tech boys and not the type of man women call hunks. Tom Cruise was not the type of guy I found attractive.
I was told by one family member on a regular basses that I had a body of foot ball player and should have been born a boy.
I found out this family member hated being a woman due to lack of opportunities she had. It wasn’t meant to be hurtful. She was projecting herself on to me.

Tiffany’s or Amazon: Iportion: AmazonI love books. I love books I love books. I also love fitness stuff. I’d rather have gift card to target or Wal-Mart than one Tiffany bauble
Computers or diamonds: I portion: Computers
Fancy perfume or cheap perfume Iportion: Fancy perfumeGood perfume is wonderful unless it’s but I don’t like Kline’s marketing so I’d rather get imitation Obsession than the real stuff. My favorite perfume at the moment is Demeter’s cake batter.
Costume jewelry or real Jewelry:Iportion:Costume jewelryI like the look of jewelry but I am more happy with the fake stuff.
Fairy tales: Love or hateLove them I even write my own.
Barbie Loved or Hated as kidIportion: Hated Barbie loved baby dolls. I also loved strawberry short cake cabbage patch kids, and my holy hobby oven.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey you! I haven't talked to you in forever, anyway, I just wanted to stop in and say hello.

As for being girlie.. I have to admit that I think the older i get, the more "girlie" I'm becoming. Pink has been one of my fav colours for months and months now. I'm dressing more girlie, and just generally being more.. frilly? ~laughs~

Anyway, I hear you on the tech boys - yum yum.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Aimee said...

We sound a lot alike in our likes and such. I was a tomboy growing up and I'm still not a "girlie" girl/woman. You still won't catch me in a dress either. LOL! Cake batter perfume? Awesome! Where can I get some of that? :) I had strawberry shortcake, and cabbage patch kids (actually, I still have them, they're put away at my parents some still have their original boxes). I dated both geeks/tech boys and jocks/a couple hunks. The geeks are the ones you want to go with though. :) Hunks are too into themselves. LOL!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

rebecca
I am more girlie the older I get but I still perfer computers and fake gems to the real things :-)


Aimee
cake batter perfume can be bought at drugstore.com
the perfume is by Demeter
they do all kind of scents including one called dirt. I haven't tried it
http://www.demeterfragrance.com/

6:00 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

I love Demeter's too. I like the orange cinammon one. and I HATE Tom Cruise! I was never a fan of him, and now he turned into a real weirdo, I dislike him even more.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.