Sunday, April 22, 2007

Blessed

I did better than I thought I would today. I was this close to buying and eating a whole bag of generic cheese puffs. I did okay. I walked a lot and ate salad and jelly beans, oatmeal. The cheese puffs are fine to eat but I wanted them because I was bored and not due to hunger. I will buy the cheese puffs I do want them but I do not want or need them today.
I baked bread sticks for a bake sale and played an online video game. I also got to hang out with my family. I am blessed.

Yes I am thankful today
I am thankful for my family and for all of you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Fitness said...

I have a radio show in Atlanta called "Dr. Fitness and the Fat Guy" and I would love to have you call in to discuss your blog. Our show is very funny and entertaining but mostly we offer support and accountability to our listeners who are trying to lose weight and live a healthier life. You can check us out at www.drfitnessandthefatguy.com

If you have an interest, please email me at Adam@drfitnessandthefatguy.com and I'll have Nanci Weiner, our production manager schedule you for an upcoming show.

Thanks,

Dr Adam Shafran

Listen to the Dr.Fitness and the Fat Guy radio show in Atlanta, GA USA
Or listen anytime to our podcast at www.weightlossradio.libsyn.com
Check out our blog at www.weightlossradio.blogspot.com
Subscribe to our free newsletter at www.drfitnessandthefatguy.com

1:01 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

how are the generic cheese puffs compared to the brand name kind? just curious. i had puffy cheetos at lunch today (free)

9:23 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Congrats on avoiding the the cheese puffs!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.