Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stability Ball

I have been using my stability ball and I feel it’s been helping my lower back but not shoulders.
ate a little much on Easter but I did have the points or calories to cover it. I made wheat bread today in a machine. I am also making bread sticks but with just a little wheat. I usually make them with more wheat but since this is for a party.

I used most of my fitness equipment today. My weight training yesterday was carrying my little one. I also danced in my living room.

I got some early blurbs from my children’s book. I have no idea when it will come out though.



Thankful
I am thankful for my family
I am thankful for creativity

1 Comments:

Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

I love dancing. SOmetimes I just dance myself silly in my bedroom when noone is looking! :D

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.