Monday, March 26, 2007

Webgrl, Forgot, Passing, More quick meal ideas, thankful

webgrl is really trying her best. She inspires people but doesn't always know it,

I skipped weight training Sunday. I just forgot to do it. I did weight train today.
I walked a little outside and worked on my stepping machine. My walking was a walk to the dentist office. I am glad I went. I don’t have a cavity which is good.
My husband was right. I am not afraid to tell my husband he is right.


I was searching for a net friend’s website. I emailed her some Christmas web cards and got no reply. I thought she was busy.
I found out she passed away late last year. It’s a shock to me. She had health problems but was just barley in her fifties.

More quick meal ideas
Tomatoes sprinkles with parmesan and basil with low call dressing
Boiled corn on the cob
Light pitas stuffed with veggies



Thankful list
I am thankful for my husband and family
I am thankful for diet soda
I am thankful for dentists
I am thankful for online friends like webgrl
I am thankful for joy
I am thankful for this blog
I am thankful for music
I am thankful I submitted my book today
I am thankful for exercise
I am thankful for cucumbers, tomatoes and carrots
I am thankful for sleep
I am thankful for sugar free ice cream good chocolate and fruit

5 Comments:

Blogger Weight Master said...

That terrible about your net friend. Sorry.

10:05 AM  
Blogger PearShapedGirl said...

Wow, iPortion, I'm sorry to hear about your friend! That's sad news...

Glad to hear that you don't have a cavity!

Take care,
PSG

12:44 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I feel sorry for her family.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

pearshaped girl
thanks

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barley

Girl, how come you write books/articles/poetry is a mystery to me

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.