Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Stress, writing, thankfull

I had a major binge. I have been highly stressed.


I will have announcement about my writing in a couple months. I also might as NIUiceprincess suggested post some writing samples. It will be a while though.
Writing became a hobby to me. I no longer care about fame or the lot.
I’d like to make a little extra money to say I am paid and to buy some splurges but I am not looking for vast wealth. Most writers make less than fast food employees. Only a small % get published if they are not selfpublished and a smaller % than that makes lots of money.
Nonfiction makes more money than fiction.

Thankfull
Family
Love
Hope
Writing
Books

4 Comments:

Blogger PearShapedGirl said...

Sorry to hear that you had a big binge, I hope you don't let yourself feel too guilty. I think it would be a great idea if you posted some writing samples, I'd love to read them! Also, I can't wait to hear your announcement...

Take care,
PSG

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I can identify with wanting to write! I know that God is calling me to write a book about the journey my husband and I took with God as He did a miracle in our marriage! Just having a hard time getting motivated...ha!
Blessings!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

PearShapedGirl said...
Thanks
I have to edit some of my stories and poetry.

KELLY FISHER said...
There are lot people who'd most likely love a book like that.
I have ADHD and I was able to get published.

9:30 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

i also don't really want to be enormously wealthy. i jsut want a nice, comfortable life. i don't dream of a big mansion or have 3 fancy cars.

since i began this personal finance blogging journey, i reflected on what really mattered to me: that would be good health, happiness, love, and financial freedom (not necessarily riches).

i'll be looking for those writing samples!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.