Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Get Happy

Anyone have good news. I’ve been stressed today and I love to hear something happy.


I don’t know if I feel like doing anything other than eating and sleeping today. I need to go to the library but I just don’t want to move. I have been cleaning this morning but there is a lot to go.
My vacuums need to be fixed.

I made fish per meson last night and it was a hit. I had no recipe for it. I am getting to be a much better cook.

I have been submitting my writing. In the past few days I submitted a children’s book, articles, a novel, and poetry.



Thankful list
Yes even today there is something to be thankful for
My family
My writing
Diet soda
Good chocolate
My weights

3 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

you should post some of your writing. even just one chapter from that children's book! i would love to read it.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

It’s a picture book and I might have news about it in a month or two.
My novel got sent to another publisher. The first publisher I submitted it to accept it but that fell through.
If you have an email like temp hotmail addy I could send you a link to some of my work.

3:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I wish you the best of luck with getting your works published. I see your creativity is spilling over into your cooking. I love trying new things...especially when I get a thumbs up after dinner. perhaps it is just the belt on your vacuum. My biggest problem when that happened, was figuring out how to get the bar off to change it.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.