Monday, April 02, 2007

Fools Breakfast: Review, thankful and more

Fools Breakfast:
Sunday:
I made my husband pink mashed potatoes, green eggs, and canned meat with pineapple. All foods he loves but twisted. He enjoyed breakfast.
I made a cake too but I cut it too soon and it fell apart.

Teaching children about consumerism Review: Veggie Tales Madam Blueberry
This religious children’s DVD
Teaches children that stuff doesn’t make you make you happy that you should be thankful for what you have and learn grateful heart. While shopping is great wanting things just because others have them can leave you unhappy. The DVD has also has one of my favorite silly songs.

Confession: I was great over the past couple of weeks and had a major set back with my eating and exercise in the past couple of days. I am going to try to just do my best.

Thankful List
Family
Vegetables
Rest
Exercise

2 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

sounds like a yummy breakfast!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

It was really fun to make :-)

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.