Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Do over

I found out the whole post I worked so hard on just disappeared and never showed up on the blog. I didn’t back it up.

I guess I will just start over in more ways than one.
I binged most of last week including the weekend. I started over again. I ate a lot of veggies.
I went through a real hard last couple of weeks. I am not going to beat myself about it. I just don’t feel making fun of myself will help when feeling sad caused the binge in the first place.
This week will be hard dealing with the holiday. I forgot to get the stuff for the Easter basket. I would have binged on it anyway so it might be best I am waiting until the last moment.
I think we will be doing a church potluck for Easter. I won’t even tell you what we’re brining for the pot luck dessert.

Thankful list
Family
That I am not exhausted today
That I ate take out and chose healthier option
Books
Crystal light

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger PearShapedGirl said...

Oh man, don't you HATE when you lose something important you just typed. That just happened to me when trying to post something on another blog, and I almost freaked!

Good idea with gettingn Easter basket stuff at the last minute. Then it's not sitting around tempting you and it'll probably be on sale. I do the same thing at Halloween.

Take care,
PSG

2:09 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I hate it when things vanish.


I am having control problems right now so last min is good.

2:45 PM  
Blogger digitalGoobie said...

Aw, you sound so sad in this post, I hope things aren't really bad for you right now.. and try to enjoy Easter with your family and friends. Just maybe let the food stuff go for the weekend and just focus on enjoying yourself and having a great time.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

digitalGoobie said...
I had a hard couple of weeks but it's getting a lot better. I am making it part of my plan to eat more on the weekend :-) That's If I don't get the funny tummy.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.