Friday, April 13, 2007

Bless you all

Today is Friday the 13th

I hope you’re not feeling too unlucky. Bless you all.


My husband is sick today and I hope he gets better soon. I also bought half off candy today. I am a sucker for a sale. I got some major sleep today. My little one decided to sleep in.
Normally do not have pizza cravings. I make healthy wheat pizza when I can but I am craving the full fat stuff. I can’t have it right now not without having to eat the whole pizza myself and I’d have to cook it myself as well. I am thinking of what my next children’s book should be. I have a little heartburn but still cannot avoid the onions on my salad.


Savings: A Home Gym
VH Melville
You can have a home gym that costs less than gym membership for a couple of months or even less. Gym membership is great if you go to it but most people quit their membership or try to after a couple a months. Most people who buy fancy gym equipment end up using that equipment for a clothing rack.
Before you decide to plunk down good money for a home gym why not create a gym for under $200 or even under $50 or you can build a home gym a few dollars at a time.
I do have a machine that my mom gave me. This cost me nothing.
Don’t forget the small stuff. I use small equipment like stability ball weights and a step. There is equipment that doesn’t take up too much space.
Do you have anything on hand that you’re not using and can use if you don’t have a medical condition that prevents you from using it.
Do you have hand weights or stretch bands? I Really think cans of food like some money saving experts don’t give you as much resistance as hand weights . Hand weights can be very inexpensive. You don’t need a full set right away.


Thankful
Family
That I got to sleep in late and go to bed early
That I got a sucker today
That I got a walk in

2 Comments:

Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

What about when you are craving the full fat pizza make one on a english muffin...portion control you know? :)

12:26 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Thank you. I love english muffins. mmmmm
I wish they sold light english muffins here and light bread.
You have to order it on line.
I was more craving the dough.
I made the pizza myself with help of a bread machine. It wasn't too bad 4.4 or 4.5 points a slice. It would have been a point less if I used wheat. I love wheat crust but I had to grind more flour and was lazy.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.