Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Popping In

To say hi and let you guys know i'm around!
I'm still in the game too - there are good days and there are days where i want to stand in front of the fridge and eat everything but counting my points help a LOT
When i workout too, i feel guilty about eating too much so that helps as well.
I've been trying different workout DVDs and doing to the gym sometimes.
Its going well, slowly as usual but i have come to accept that thats how i lose weight anymore.
SLOWLYYYYY
How are you guys doing?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i lose weight slow too - just a fact of life at my age and after many attempts (they say it gets harder each time)...

i started my runner's group last night - never thought i could run 1 mile on a track but i did... pretty cool... :o)

1:40 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

webgrl I am rooting for you.

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.