Friday, April 20, 2007

Junk food Diva

I made lower calorie cupcakes after spotting giant yummy muffins for sale in the store flyer. It came right to my box. There was no escape.
I want to eat mounds of French toast covered in ice cream, hamburgers, breaded chicken burgers. I want to eat fries and tater tots. I want oatmeal too and salads.

It’s not that I want to eat junk, a little junk is fine. I just want to eat a lot of food.
I am so tired of journaling but I lost so much weight and this is the longest I’ve kept at a reasonable size. I have to journal for health.

I had to gain some weight for heal but it’s hard keeping on healthy eating tract.
I did well eating wise sept for breakfast but went on a baking binge. I baked a lot of food. Besides I made mini pizzas, which everyone ate up fast and I made homemade bread which needed up in my husband’s lunch box or rather lunch bag. I also made tortillas but they didn’t come out as good as usual and I will have to make them over.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i think its important to know and understand the reasoning for journaling - i was fine for a while but found it too easy to go off-plan... i like using eTools so i'm hoping it helps to get the scale moving again... we all have days where we just want to eat everything - its just something we have to learn to deal with... :o)

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Iportion, thanks for the visit and comment. I miss an awful lot with in the absence of a working home computer. I have noticed my motivation was tied up in daily posting on my blog and reading others like yours. I haven't been doing good in the diet department since. I love my junk food too but enjoy more the pizza and breaded chicken! Now let's see if this takes. Bless you.

2:45 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

Nothing is wrong with treating yourself now and then. Especially with food. I found that the more you deprive yourself, the more you will break down and binge. This is why bulimics get out of control because they deprive themselves in the beginning.

No one gets arrested for a few spoonfuls of ice cream, i always say =) you're doing a great job.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

NIUiceprincess and NIUiceprincess said...

Right the more I deprive myself the more I am prone to binge.
I find journaling and exercise is the only thing that works for goal as well. I sometimes hate it.
I think I need to get myself a reward for journaling. I need something to make it fun.
I know I am doing better than I think. I am freaking out about gaining or losing too much. Long story.

Anonymous Thinking to feel thin
Can you walk to the library and blog from there. Some librarys have computers. It be exercise.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.