Friday, April 27, 2007

Spent

I spent money on myself this week. I bought mail order shea butter one was free so I only paid for two of them. It’s higher price than the cheap discount stuff that I get but much lower than the ones that are just name. By far this brand has the best ingredients.

I went on another walk yesterday but it was a small one.

I over did breakfast today.
I have to go on a walk to day my little one wasn’t feeling well today hinted she’d watch DVDS or go on a walk.

Hope you have a great weekend?

Thankul
Family
For hugs

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Iportion, Thanks for the v&c. Good ideas but it is beyond my means to find a close computer. Hope your little one is feeling more up to the walk another time. Good for you, being thankful for all you do have. A lot of times people have to lose befor they recognize. I only have two people counting you, who use to come to my site, so it isn't missed that much. I needed it for myself though, it kept me on track most of the time. I miss your enthusiasm. Walk one for me. God Bless you and your family!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.