Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blessed

I wake up at lot during the night. I woke up at 4am did a task I forgot headed back and didn’t get to go to sleep until 5 am luckily I got to sleep in.
My workout was house cleaning and boy am I ready to fall over.
I made some molded chocolate today out of organic chocolate chips. They were really good. I ate two salads today and yogurt.
I am still a bit stressed but I hope that it will be better in a few weeks.



Thankful List
My husband and little one

Things I like
Shea Butter
Water sandals “Crocs”
Books
Amazon

2 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

i wanna get some crocs. they look so comfy and i like how you can decorate them with little charms.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

You can get water sandels for less than $14 crocs cost a little more
but these things are supper comfy.
I would rather have these shoes than a pare of $500 pumps.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.