Tuesday, April 24, 2007

water


I was planning to mope at home today but the water went out. I took my little one out to get water and myself some soda it ended up being quite a walk. I got myself a diet 7 up.
My weight watchers calculator died. I am pretty good with guessing points if I have the nutrition but I still need a calculator to help me with my math. I need to keep myself honest.
I am thinking of going calorie king in late summer. Any calorie king members?
Thankful
For husband and little one
Yogurt

3 Comments:

Blogger Lily T said...

I'm not a member of Calorie King, but I use their nutritional data base all the time. I found it very comprehensive. It even has ethnic foods!

10:49 AM  
Blogger PearShapedGirl said...

I haven't tried Calorie King, but I do use FitDay.com and really like the site. Sounds like the walk you had ended up being some unintentional exercise, which is always a good thing! ;)

Take care,
PSG

12:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

here's a site where you can plug in your information to get points... :o)

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/
kreider/Points.htm

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.