Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Not all sharks

What do you want out of life?
I find the life I have now is better than I imaganed


Fitness was Dancing and walking inside
It's lovely out.


Not all Sharks
They’re not all Sharks. I’ve seen a lot of Sharks in the diet industry poorly trained Personal Trainers who push pills more than weightlifting and cardio. I’ve seen diet book writers who’ve put out unhealthy miracle diet books and they were really taking powerful drugs. There are people who care. There is Richard Simmons. There are people who care about you.


Be thankful
I am thankful for my husband
My little one
I am thankful for sugar free gum
Naps
Homemade mini pizzas
Music to dance to

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i want to be healthy role model for my husband and kids (someday)... :o)

11:02 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

i've been walking around the city a lot. I don't take the bus unless it's raining AND windy (my umbrella turns inside out lol). saves me a couple bucks and gets my heart rate going.

today i skipped the gym though, coz i had cramps =( but i still walked to the train station.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Jodi
well your a role model for me :-)


NIUiceprincess
I always skip the gym. I just can't bring my little one there.

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have solved to lose the weight?
The best diet plan here:
http://pppshop.150m.com/diet-plan.html

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.