Thursday, May 17, 2007

Crave


I’ve been feeling so wiped out of it lately. I wish I could sleep better.
My fitness has been poor in the last few days.

Crave: I crave chips salted, diet soda and salted apples.

I crave fitness
I crave joy
I crave kindness

Indulgences
I feel like talking about splurges today.
What are your indulgences, sports equipment, video games, purses and shoes

Cheap water sandals “Crocs”
Shea butter “I know I chat about shea butter a lot”
99 scent stores when I am on vacation. None in town
Diet caffeine free soda
Salted apples
Amazon books
Good perfume
Computer games
Computers
Good kitchen wear
Fitness gear
Potato chips “Wish I had a better one

2 Comments:

Blogger runny_yolk said...

GAh, they need to banish me from amazon before I can no longer pay my rent!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I am barely keeping myself from buying a book today.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.