Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Binges, wish list, thanks

I didn’t binge yesterday so that’s a good thing. Got the good news last night that I have been hoping for weeks. I am not sure I can last the week but I will try.
I did weight training today.

Wish list
Shea butter “Can never have enough”
I want a 59 or 99 dollar rebounder maybe for Christmas or a fitness reward. Really it’s a two month gym membership if you break it down.
A book on PR for writers from Amazon.
I wish to have my own house cleaning fairy
Good health
And my sci-Fi novel published

Thankful
My husband and little one
I got some sleep this morning
MMM sugar free buble gum

2 Comments:

Blogger PearShapedGirl said...

Hmmm, what was the good news? I'm happy for you no matter what it is!

FYI - I've decided to make my blog private. I'd like to add you to the "safelist" so you can read it. Please send your blog e-mail address to me at pearshapedgirl@hotmail.com if you still wish to be a reader and I'll add you to the list. Thanks!!

1:49 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

keep up the good work. and i'm still interested in previewing your novel!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.