Friday, May 18, 2007

Binge moster

I am happy. So it's not that I am binging due to being upset.
The binge monster has found me again. My situation is physical and a biological response but binging is becoming more fun. I got to make it unfun.

I need to weight train more and eat a big salad. I am journaling what I eat today but not counting. I hope to get a huge salad for lunch.

I found this from Just another Weigh Blog
Unique purses at very reasonable prices even when they are not on sale.
http://www.bubblyblend.com/info.html

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i've had a salad for lunch almost every day this week, and i'll probably have one with dinner too... wonder when i'll get sick of them... ;o)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have you tried making your salads fun by putting more interesting stuff in them? I like fruit, a little cheese, and a few nuts, plus tons of veggies.

You've been tagged for a silly blog game. If you would like to particpate, go to this post for details.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Jodi
I love salads sometimes getting good veggies where I live is hard.

Jen
You read my mind LOL
I did that today. I made a fave salad of mine today with an apple cut up, powdered cheese and veggies. I think I will run out of veggies soon.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.