Monday, May 28, 2007

How was your weekend? Thanks

How was your weekend mine was so fabulas. I spent time with my husband.
I enjoyed mu shu chicken and the most indulgent ice cream cone. The ice cream was sugar free but there were added candy mix ins. This was part of my plan. I did get some exercise in though it was less than I liked.
I was a bad eater Sunday and breakfast today was a nightmare. I feel okay about it instead of I had a binge freak out. I was sleepy and overate. I must find ways to sleep more and drink more water. I am not dieting but trying to eat in balance.
Exercise makes me feel a lot better.


Thankful list
Husband and little one
The luxury of being a stay at home mom.
Apples
Naps
Exercise

4 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

i did a lot of relaxing this weekend. however i also did some cleaning. i did the dishes, helped my fiance do the laundry, and vaccumed my mom's house. so even though i watched a lot of tv too, i was glad to have done some productive stuff.

i ate the mango flavored hagen dazs ice cream today. it was yummy!

8:15 PM  
Blogger The Relentless Reader said...

Hi there :) We had a great weekend. I love your thankful list!

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Iportion, Thanks for the v&c. I was so good this weekend with three opportunities to eat the wrong things and held my ground. I did drink tons of water to fill me up and keep me from tasting one bite (that would lower my resistance!) However, the 13 pounds I lost this whole month is back this morning of my weigh-in. I am stumped? I don't believe I will face that scale tonight. I have much to be thankful for and it does a soul good to keep such things in mind. Bless you and family.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

NIUiceprincess mmmm mango

Jen thanks :-)

Think off the Fat..
I am sorry all your weight came back. I hope you get the weight back off gain. You can do it.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.