Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Gratitude Homework: More on Exercise and Rewards: Savings: Thankful List

Gratitude Homework: Thankful list Homework I want you to write three things that you are grateful for. You don’t have to share but you are invited to if you want too.


More on Exercise and Rewards:
I am much more active since I restarted my reward system. My back still hurts a little but I feel a lot healthier now that I am moving.
The sun was shining today so I took a long walk today worked on my weights and used my stability ball. I am now cleaning more now that I count a half hour of cleaning as half a workout. I am still not a perfect at house cleaning. I know that these things should be their own rewards but motivation is a good thing.
Savings: I took home some free books discarded from my local library. I got some fitness books and a hard back fantasy novel. I also got a gift.

Thankful List
Family
Exercise
Books
This Blog
Cooking
Apples

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i am thankful for for my health, having my mom live 20-minutes away, and for having a long weekend... :o)

9:45 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

i am thankful for my family and fiance, my job, and my health.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

jodi and NIUiceprincess
such great things to be thankful for.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.