Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Good vibes, and books

Need Good Vibes: That the stress I had over the past two weeks will be gone. Also I need good vibes that my novel will find the right publisher.


Love of Books I love books a bit too much.I pared down my collection: Some
children's books went to friendsSome children's books went to the
lobby of a hospital. Cookbooks I found I love mostly to
collect. I decided to pare down my
collection so it fits my
personality. I am keeping some of my
beloved fun books and some fun
health books and this lovely
esthetic Chinese cookbook that's
just pretty to look at. I pared
down some cookbooks that I had
repeats to. I put them in my church
as a cookbook library. I got rid of a lot of star trek
books I got free at the library. I
love star trek but the books were
meant for a friend but I finally got
around to giving them. The stuff I felt wasn't good enough
for anyone got thrown in the trash.

Thankful list
Husband and our Little one
A de-cluttered home
Music
Grace
Seamonkeys "I need to start my tank
soon"

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise Mall said...

I'll dig deap and try to find some good vibes - sending them your way.

7:07 AM  
Blogger SavingDiva said...

It's great that you donated a lot of your used books for someone else to enjoy. I need to sort through my clothes!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

D
Thank you

SavingDivia
Clothes are a great to donate.
I gave some to a friend, some I am using for cloth wipes.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.