Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I am addicted to Clutter

I am addicted to clutter.
I am doing a lot of tossing lately. I am trying to create more comfort and abundance with less.
I am in less want when I only get those things that will ad blessings to my life.
Why do we collect junk?
What is junk? Anything we buy and never use? Anything we have to buy a new one because we can't find it. Are we addicted to shopping? Are we addicted to clutter? Do we think if we keep something long enough it will have value?


Thankful List
Husband and little one
Church
Got the good news I needed "All is well so far
Back rub
Good water

2 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

We like clutter over here too...my mom and i are fond of taking the little shampoos and lotions from hotels we've stayed in, and we have filled this basket in our bathroom. I didn't want them to go to waste (since we never use it), so in the past few weeks, instead of buying a new bottle of shampoo and conditioner, I have been dipping into that stash. It is satisfying to see it get emptied out eventually and knowing I'm not spending any money on toiletries.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I have an attic full to the brim with "stuff." We are building a new garage as the one on the house I've got packed full with more stuff. I'm finally turning things around. Now that I have a good size house payment, I don't have the funds to buy anymore clutter. I started selling and pitching the stuff I couldn't live without but never use.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.