Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bag Borrow or Steal

Back
My back aches today and I am so exhausted. I moved a dresser but I didn't do anything too active today.

Mood: Thankful
Thankful List
My husband or Little One
Joy

Bag Borrow or Steal
I am not a member. I am not into collecting designer bags but for those who want to have these type a bags but not buy them there is. Membership provides designer handbags on loan. Use the bags, trade in for a new selection, or for purchase. Rental prices differ depending on Merchandise.
http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

Be careful!!

Interesting that you can rent a purse.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I think you need to take a day out for yourself. When you get worn out...it effects everyone around you. Pampering is a GOOD thing.

I'd never want to borrow a purse. I'd be so afraid I'd spill something on it or in it. It's amazing what a person can rent.

8:36 AM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

i've heard of the site but i don't think i'd wanna join. i'd want to keep the purse, and it' depressing knowing that it's not really mine!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.