Thursday, July 05, 2007

MMM fair food

Ate at the fourth of July fair for the fourth. I had fun today we ate are way through the fair.
We split some things.
Right when we were about to leave, a friend informed me my leg was swollen. It didn’t even hurt until after I got home and was fine after my nap. Little one was throwing little fits so we figured that it was nap time. Little one only takes naps every week or so.
I also took a long nap. It seemed everyone in my house was just plum tuckered out.
I split half a donut with my little one. We split nachos with the family. Daddy and I had one piece of pizza. Daddy had his own doughnut. Little one and I split chips and I had a little bit of Daddy's funnel cake. I could have eaten more. Eating is so much fun sometimes that it's hard to say "I am really not hungry."
We spent less than I thought we would.

I worked on an article about a net marketing from the point of the consumer. I don't know if I will publish it here or through a online zine.

Thankful List
Spending the Holiday with my husband
My little family
Sunshine
Water
Bug spray. We needed it today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I love corn dogs and funnel cakes. The last time I went, I was able to resist the funnel cake but was regretting that choice for the next two days. I enjoy watching people at fairs. It's so nice to see so many people smiling and having a good time.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I guess next time split the funnel cake with three people :-)
no reason to deprive yourself.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.