Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy

I am doing just fab I have a long weekend with my husband after he had to work a few weekends straight through.

My weight has stalled for two to three weeks after some really big losses and another stall. Average wise my weight loss was and still was amazing and I can't aspect the same losses after big losses. I only had one really bad eating day which was Friday and I used flex points to cover it and it just meant no flex points for Saturday and less flex points for the rest of the weekend.

I just want to eat and eat. No I am not depressed just really hungry and very tired. I am so hungry when I am tired. I get plenty of points but it's never seems enough. I am so sick of counting points. It's so much harder to do this without the meetings but there are no WW meetings where I live. I did okay on my own when I was in maintenance but know that I have to start over. I still am going to do the points but I will up them a little since I use no Aps. I am going to try to strength train more and focus on making it fun again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

You'll get there, hang in!! How is everyone?? Healthy and happy? You know what I mean. :)

1:44 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Everyone is fine :-)
Washer got fixed and our phone is back up.
I am stalling in my weight but could care les. I decided up my points and just live and deal with the not moving scale. I am happy right now.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.