Friday, September 28, 2007

Snacks

Creativity:
What hobby have you ever wished you possessed talent in? I wish I could sew well. I used to try to sew dolls out of panty hose when I was 18/19. They were ugly but I was creating. I can't sew.

Favorite snacks at the moment
Apples
Oatmeal
Gum
Fat free Pringles
Carrots
Cucumbers
Low fat or sugar free frozen yogurt
Lettuce
Fresh parmesan cheese
Turkey baloney

My Hair:
My hair is often best with use of cheap conditioner and lots of it and I mean lots.


I did strength training yesterday.
Weigh in: So far so good.
I look thinner now but have a big pot luck Sunday and a yummy date night Friday with Huby. He's cooking.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i always wished that i could play the piano - like read the music and play... chopsticks in easy... ;o)

9:22 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I can't play chopsticks
I can use chopsticks a little :-)

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.