Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11, fitness, Britney Spears, Kimkins, thankful

9/11
Hug your family

Fitness
I didn't get to exercise yesterday. I hope to get some movement in it. I did some on my body ball but I need to get more in. I am snacking on carrots again. It's like my taste buds are changing back. I still have the cravings for junk but I like to crave veggies as well.

Britney Spears
I didn't see the VMa's. As I stated before I don't have cable. I watched a second of the Britney Spears online. Miss Spears looked out of it and nervous.
She should have picked something long and classy. I don't understand why they are calling spears fat. She's a bit thicker than she used to be but she is not fat.
Most women who've had two kids back to back would love to look as fat as spears does.
Britney's stylest picked an awful outfit even someone without an ounce of body fat would have looked bad in that slutty attire. It's just unforgiving.
I think Britney needs to go back to rehab and get rid of a lot of people around her.
She needs to where more clothes and have respect for herself but I am not sure she knows how. She's been told to play on that since she was a child.


KimKins
I heard of this diet from the wonderful Candace on her blog. I hope she is doing the modified Woman's world diet and not Kimkins official diet. It's ran by someone who calls herself Kimmer.
Is the diet all over the blogs,
The people on Kimkins are for what I've seen intelligent women and men but the diet worries me.

What scares me about this diet?
1. There are not enough vegetables
2. Laking in fiber.
3. KimKins diet is way too low calorie for my liking.
4. The maintenance calories are a little low and I like diets that allow you to eat more even if that means more exercise.

Thanful list
huby and little ones
any short nap
friends

3 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

I didn't see the VMAs but i saw clips of her performance. It look like she didn't know what she was doing or she even rehearsed the dance moves. Very different from the old performer Britney.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for dropping by, I saw a picture of Britney in the news and I thought- Wow that is not fat! She is a little unkempt and I don't know about her performance, but her body is not fat at all. I can't believe that is what we call fall now days. The media is getting worse and worse with this skinny chick nonsense. I'll take a Marilyn Monroe shape over Kate Moss any day and I think most men would too. Still the problem is young girls want to look like Twiggy at the cost of their health and life.
-Michelle
I can be found here Smart not Cheap and here
One of a Kind Wisconsin.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

NIUiceprincess
She needs to be a new britney one who doesn't have to wear skimpy outfits to feel good aboutherself.


Michelle Gartner said...
I know I want to be a healthy weight but so many think they would rather be bone skinny than healthy.

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.