Monday, September 10, 2007

I ate a lot

I ate a lot this weekend but did not cheat I used my flex points. I have to get it into my head that's what my flex points are there for. I don't want to start going over them and binging of course.
I didn't get to go to bed when I wanted to but I was lucky to get a short nap.

I think I've just seen hood winked for the 100th time. The writing and music in this movie is absolutely spectacular. I think toddlers and people over 25 would enjoy the film the most. Hoodwink doesn't have the same fancy animation as some high budget movies. They look more like dolls than animation.
I've seen so many beautifully animated but poorly written children's films over the years. I love good writing which is why I also love Shrek.

2 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

Thanks for the suggestion, i'll check it out.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

welcome.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.