Thursday, August 30, 2007

Vacation My Big News: Staring over

Vacation My Big News: Staring over
I didn't want to state this on the blog but in private told some blogger friends off line.
The reason I had trouble with binging was hormones related to expecting another little one.
This cutie was well worth the gain.

I gained around 60 pounds. I want to lose 34 to 43 pounds depending how I feel when I hit these goals.
I think for now 42 pounds will be my goal weight. I get ill when my bmi is 21 because of too little body fat. I worked with my midwife/nurse Practitioner to gain the right amount of body fat without binging.
My newest little one was delivered by C-section.
If you decide to use a midwife make sure that the midwife is a nurse Practitioner because they can give life saving care other midwives cannot .


Spending/saving Luxury
I have been addicted to cheap chocolate and potato chips turning my pregnancy. I am still going to eat a mini three musketeer once in awhile and those off brand valentine chocolates but I want to include more quality foods. We bought organic semi sweet chocolate chips and those have been my treat. I am not a fan of Godiva chocolate bars it's overpriced and not any better than tasty cheap chocolate. What are your favorite candies? They don't have to be chocolate?

Can I start over? My husband who finds my beautiful at any weight thinks I can.
His faith in me is very motivating? I am diving in. I have no ww meetings due to my move.
I got my note book out wrote my rules down actually they are just tips to keep it more flexible
but still structured. I might start my own healthy weight support group.

My reasons for weight loss
1. Less acid reflux
2. Diabetes runs in my family
3. It's annoying having to shop around due to clothes not fitting
4. More energy
5. Exercise is fun

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. I remember how hard it was to find time for myself when my kids were little.

Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

thank you so much

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your little one!

I found you thru Fatfighters -- I'm trying to lose the baby weight [after having my daugher four years ago :)] I'm ready to get off this roller coaster!

Looking forward to reading more...

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.