Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Vacation was .. . .

My vacation was cool, fun and tiring. We took walks and had such yummy food to eat.
My husband got me a Wii for my birthday.
He located one a few days after my birthday. There is an amazing story some where in this which I will tell you soon. My birthday was wonderful. We went to Benihanas. It would be cool if there was something like that around here.
I had a blessed vacation and stayed with great people.


The wii is awesome.
This is great for people who usually hate games and anyone who is into exer-gaming.

2 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

Good for you. I loved Benihana!!!
Welcome back =)

10:33 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

thanks
I might have to go again when I am out of town

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.