Thursday, July 26, 2007

Spend thrift

Spend Thrift
I am now 4 dollars over my grocery budget. Monday started out well. I was 31 dollars under budget but being ill prepared and then ill got to me.
I ended up spending $10 Yesterday. I forgot the Sippy cup on the table when going out with little one.
I ended up buying drinks and snacks.
Then last night an illness returned and I had to go out to the store and I had to buy more and the brand I wanted was all sold out.
August I will be spending a lot more than I spent this week by a long shot, but I know it will cost more but I hate spend thrift surprises

Thankful List
Husband and little one
Beautiful weather

2 Comments:

Blogger BigLoser said...

At least you have beautiful weather...it is sucky weather here in NY. It's extra humid and overall disgustingly bad hair day...I have a serious case of the frizzies! lol

$4 overbudget isn't TOO bad, so don't beat yourself up. Sometimes things come up that you just can't predict. That's life!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.