Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Working at home, Sleep, Potter

Working at Home
Once in awhile sell a writing piece but I am not trying to earn a living. I just like to buy a gift for my wonderful husband every once in a while.
Do any of you work at home? What do you do?

Sleep:
I have been exhausted and just want to sleep but have trouble sleeping at night. I did get to sleep in today. Fitness and healthy eating work better when the body is well rested.

Potter:
I am waiting for the next potter book to come in the mail. I heard that my order might be slower to come. I just hope I get it next week. It would just bite if It came when I go on 'vacation' with my family.

Thankful List
Husband
Water
Apples
Fruit

5 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

When I find suitable stuff to sell on Ebay, I do that. And I do PayPerPost when writing opportunities come up.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Flabuless said...

Don't you just hate that...looking forward to something arriving and it doesn't come quickly...I have difficulty sleeping at night too...but mostly because at night is when my mind is working overtime on my various online projects...with two toddlers...its the only time of the day I can actually do stuff...lol
:)Flabuless

6:53 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Flabuless
We're in a small town and the big post office sometimes holds stuff.

NIUiceprincess I hope you do well with ebay. I don't buy much from ebay unless I can't find it anywhere.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Amazon Alanna said...

I'm waiting for Harry Potter, too. If it isn't on my doorstep on the 27th, I might cry...a lot.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Amazon I understand
If I don't get it by aug I can't read it till I get back from vacation :-(

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.