Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hasn't Shipped

My copy of Harry Potter hasn't shipped. It most likely will ship Monday. I might not get the book in time for my vacation. I could rush to the library but I bet the book is on hold for the next few months. I didn't see any copies in the town stores but I have to go food shopping soon.
It was a good day. Daddy "My sweet husband" took me and the little one out to eat. I also was able to get a nap in.

I am going to be very busy for the rest of the summer.
I won't be able to post as much as I’d like too.
I've asked webgrl to post, and hopefully will get another blogger to blog as well.

Thankful List
My husband and little one
That I got a nap today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

we stopped at border's yesterday around 4pm and they had a ton of copies and someone else said target had the cheapest price... i hope you get it before vacation but if not, at least you'll have it when you get back! :o)

9:54 AM  
Blogger Arindana said...

I hope you get your book in time! Good thoughts!

I would like to read too but will wait. I'm not buying it since I don't have any of the other books. I'll either borrow from a student in the fall or borrow from the library. I did go see the lastest film though on Friday. :)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

ya I will have walmarts on vacation but I already bought the book.
I have book 6 and 5 I think.
I plan to get the books on CD in a few years.

1:36 AM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! i was at barnes and Noble today and they had a full table of it. I hope you get your copy, otherwise you can enjoy it when you get back.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.