Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Do you have a Wii

Do you have a WII
VH Melville
I got my husband the xbox 360 which is a good machine and the graphics are amazing.
Wii seems to be popular on price, it has games that target woman and the action controller. My husband hinted he might try to get one for my birthday. I know they are hard to get a hold of unless you buy a bundle. I think the Wii is so cool and I do want one, but will I use it? I have a playstation 2 but I am not sure I want to get a play station 3. I loved kinetics but the other eye toy games I have were not programmed well and it's sometimes hard to use the eye toy. Even though it was inexpensive I feel I wasted money by not using it enough will I waste the Wii as well.
Does anyone have a Wii? Do you want one?
Do you like it?
Does it make you want to exercise?

Thankful List
Husband and little One
hugs

6 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

i don't have a Wii but i would like to get one. It's not a priority though. I haven't really played a lot of video games ever since I got to college, but i played a ton of them before.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Jake Silver said...

If I meet my new "Weight-Loss" goal by Oct 1st I am buying myself a Wii.

8:07 PM  
Blogger BigLoser said...

My sis has been looking to buy one of these for my nephew...seems to be sold out everywhere!

I'm dying to try it myself...looks like big fun!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

We just got one last weekend and I love it. Yes, it does make our family move more. Instead of spending our evening sitting on the couch watching TV, we are bowling and playing tennis! Also they are coming out with a "Dance Dance Revolution" Game in Sep and have just announced a new thing called WiiFit - which is a personal trainer like program with a board you exercise on and it can actually monitor your weight and body fat %...sounds interesting to say the least. Anyway, it's been less then a week that we've had it, but so far we love it!

1:39 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I want one as an exercise tool
and for fun.
I am thinking of the weefit

5:08 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Now I know for sure I live a shelter life. I have no clue what a Wii is.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.