Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Good Week So far

I have spent a lot less this week than I thought I would and that includes going out to eat twice. Groceries were half as what I usually spend. We did spend money on some house hold goods that we had needed and they were less than what we had planned to spend.


I have been tired more than usual but had the chance to sleep in.

I am working on an article on clutter and toddlers. It won’t be done for a long time.

Thankful list
Husband and little one

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I remember when I had little ones...I always had too much stuff. I bought too many clothes and too many toys.

6:42 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

Looking forward to the article. I think many parents tend to buy too much for their toddlers and they outgrow such things (toys clothes etc)

9:35 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I did the first draft of the articles. It was lots of fun.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.