Friday, July 27, 2007

Shopping for Birthday meal, Wi, and thankful list



I went shopping today, then to the hospital for a appointment, then to get mail, shopping again, home to drop off groceries and then back to the hospital to pick up meds. I started the dryer. It's my break to sit down.

My husband made out of list yesterday for things he wanted for his birthday lunch. I was more than happy to do it. He had planned to do it himself found out work will be busy and he's such a sweet heart and I do enjoy shopping for him. It's to feed 12 people so he gave me a list of what he needed. I did remember to get him caffeine free non-diet soda. I also got a few staples for next week because I don't plan to go shopping next week. I am all shopped out for the next two weeks LOL. I am doing some shopping in a few weeks.

Wii
I saw some places selling Wii bundles that are not really bundles They try to make it look like that the 5 sports games are extra add ons but they are not. You get the 5 sports games for free.
I am thinking of getting a wii bundle but I do not like paying double price for something with no added value


Thankful List
For my husband and wee little one
For apples

3 Comments:

Blogger BigLoser said...

Sounds like you had quite the busy day!

Thankful for apples? You'll have to explain that one.

2:32 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

how much is the WII bundle usually selling for?

9:28 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Fruit can be very pricey where I live
I am thankfull for good food

Wii bundles go for 334-600
but make sure it's a real bundle many places are hocking the basic 250-279 basic package as a bundle than adding $200 to $300

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.